Volgers

zaterdag 15 oktober 2016

Scrappers Delight: mid inspiration card

Hallo Allemaal,

Vandaag wil ik graag mijn mid month inspiratie kaartje met jullie delen dat ik heb gemaakt voor  het           Scrapper's Delights team.

    
Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share my Mid Inspiration card that I've made as part of the Scrapper's Delights team.

Voor dit kaartje heb ik het prachtige plaatje Cupid gebruikt.  Ze is ingekleurd met Faber castel potloden. 

For this card I've used the wonderful image cupid .She is colored withFabel castel pencils.

Ik hoop dat ik jullie  geinspireerd heb.

I hope that I've inspired you

Groetjes debo
Greetz debo

I would like to join in in the following challenges:




1 opmerking:

  1. Your card is simply adorable! I love the choice of colors and the sentiment. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Joyce
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen